General terms and conditions Mylildressing.com
Last adaptation: February 20, 2017
table of contents
Clause 1 – Identity of the vendor
Clause 2 – Applicability
Clause 3 – Our offer and your order
Clause 4 – Right of withdrawal
Clause 5 – Price
Clause 6 – Payment
Clause 7 – Conformity and warranty
Clause 8 – Delivery and execution
Clause 9 – Duration
Clause 10 – Force majeure
Clause 11 – Intellectual property
Clause 11 – Complaints procedure and conflicts
Clause 1 Identity of the vendor
Mylildressing is a concept store for children aged 0-12s. mylildressing.com is an online store specialized in high-end children’s clothes, shoes, and accessories. Mylildressing is a pure player and has no physical store. Orders are placed exclusively online and shipped by mail.
Liesbeth De Meulemeester
Established in Tieltstraat 135, 8760 Meulebeke, Belgium
Email address: Hello@mylildressing.com
Company number: 0598 752 294
IBAN: BE39 7360 1739 7319
VAT number: BE0598 752 294
Clause 2 Applicability and conditions
- Our terms and conditions are applicable to every offer from us as an online store to you as Consumer (every natural person who, for non-occupational purposes alone, purchases or uses a good or service made available on the market).
- We deliver exclusively in:
- BENELUX: Belgium, The Netherlands, Luxemburg
- FRANCE and French overseas departments and territories (DOM-TOM): mainland, Corsica, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Martinique, Monaco, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Saint Barthélemy, Saint Martin
- EUROPE: Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Germany, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- WORLD: Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, China, Israel, Japan, Lebanon, New Zealand, Qatar, Réunion, Singapore, South-Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey and USA
If you submit a delivery address outside of this country, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- To be able to place an order, you must above the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, we ask you to let a parent or legal guardian place your order. If it comes to our attention that an order is made by a minor, we reserve the right to decline your order.
- Placing an online order on the website www.mylildressing.com constitutes a formal acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are always available through our website.
- If you ordered online, we provide you in addition and together with the order confirmation or at the latest on delivery with a copy of these terms and conditions in a format that you can save or print. We moreover recommend that you always do this.
- If in addition to these terms and conditions, additional special conditions apply, the above applies also to those special conditions. You as consumer can always invoke to your advantage the most preferential text if our terms and conditions would be contrary to the above special conditions.
clause 3 our offer and your order
- We explicitly state in our offer when the latter is only valid for a constrained period of time or is subjected to specific conditions.
- We always describe as complete and accurate as possible what we sell to you as well as the course of our delivery process. The description is in any case sufficiently detailed to allow you to make a proper assessment. If we make use of graphics, they are a true reflection of the offered goods and / or services. However, to err is human and if we are clearly mistaken, we are not obliged to deliver to you.
- Your order is complete and the contract between us is final once we confirm your order by mail and regarding your payment made by credit or debit cards, as soon as we receive approval from the issuer of your card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American express, Paypal and banktransfer. Should the issuer of your card refuse to agree on your payment to us, we cannot be held responsible for any delays in the delivery and/or non-delivery of your order. Orders without valid payment by name of the registered cardholder will not be accepted or processed.
- In order to purchase a product, you add it to your shopping basket. Afterwards you submit your contact details and billing data. Next you choose you preferred way of delivery: BPOST Belgium, BPOST international, Colissimo, Chronopost, Points Relais, UPS and FEDEX. In the final step you are led to an overview page, you accept our terms and conditions and you confirm your payment by pressing the ‘Buy Now’ button, with the caption “order with payment”. If you have completed these steps, your purchase becomes final.
- If you buy goods from us, you have the right to decide that you do not want to keep the goods for14 days from the delivery or the conclusion of the contract. You can then return your order without penalty and without giving any reason (the cost hereof is to be paid by you). Within 14 days of receiving the shipment or after the contract has terminated, you will get a full refund of your purchase by bank transfer.
clause 4 Right of withdrawal
- The direct costs of the return of the goods will thus be at your expense. We will indicate the costs of the return or make an assessment of the costs, if it is not reasonably possible to calculate them in advance. Should it be impossible to return the goods by postal service, we will pick up the goods from you without charging you additional costs.
- We can refuse repayment as long as we have not received the returned goods or until you have shown you have returned the goods, depending on which event occurs first.
- We expect you to handle the order as well as the packaging with the utmost care during the first 14 days after delivery. If you want to return the goods as described above, you may only unpack or use them to the extend needed to assess whether or not you wishes to retain them. Returned goods may be tested, but not used. When returning the goods, you will also have to return all delivered accessories and – if reasonably possible – return the goods in their original condition and packaging as well as taking in account our instructions as listed below.
- Mylildressing recommends the customer to return products by registered post or accompanied with a complementary insurance guaranteeing him, if need be, the compensation for the products matching their real commercial value in the event of damage or loss of these goods. In any case, any returns are shipped at the customer's risk. It will be up to the customer to keep any proof of this return. Restocking fees are paid by the customer, who is free to choose the mode of shipment.
- In order to exercise your right to withdrawal quickly and correctly, you can fill out and send the form provided hereinafter:
- Please fill out and send the form provided hereinafter to Mylildressing's customer service by mail to the following address: Tieltstraat 135, 8760 Meulebeke, Belgium. We will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the withdrawal by email without delay.
- You can fill out and send the form provided hereinafter by email to Mylildressing's customer service to the following address: email@example.com. We will send you an acknowledgement of receipt of the withdrawal by email without delay.
- You can contact Mylildressings' customer service using the following phone number: +337 86 96 84 31.
- You can log on to Mylildressing.com, in the "Manage my orders" section of your account: just tick the product and quantity to be returned, indicate the reason for return, and validate by clicking on "Validate the request for return". Mylildressing will send a return authorization No. to be placed on the parcel as well as the address the products returned must be sent to.
WITHDRAWAL FORM TEMPLATE
(Only fill out and send this form if you wish to withdraw from the contract) - To Mylildressing, Tieltstraat 135, 8760 Meulebeke, Belgium or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To the attention of Mylildressing, Tieltstraat 135, 8760 Meulebeke, Belgique ou email@example.com:
- I/We (*) notifie you (*) by my/our (*) Whitdrawel for the contract from the sale of the good (*)/the service (*) see below
- Ordered the (*)/received the (*)
- Name(s) consumer(s)
- Address consumer(s)
- Signature consumer(s)
(*) Strike out what does not apply." .
In case of an error attributable to Mylildressing (defective item or error when preparing the order), Mylildressing will pay for the restocking fees. You must send Mylildressing the carrier's invoice to get the compensation.
Clause 5 Price
- During the period we mention in our offer, our prices do not change, except for price changes resulting from changes in VAT rates.
- Our prices include all taxes, VAT and all other levies. Hence, je will never experience unpleasant surprises. We nevertheless can decide to charge you with the shipping costs on top of the purchase price. In that case, we notify that always before you definitely place your purchase. In that case, we notify this to you prior to the definitive confirmation of your order.
- Orders destined for countries outside the European Union are not subject to Belgian VAT. The prices indicated for these orders on mylildressing.com are exclusive of tax; therefore, they do not include the VAT. However, these orders are subject to any taxes and customs duties of the country of destination.
Clause 6 Payment
- We only accept advance payment through our website using the payment methods indicated there.
- In order to guarantee safe online payment and the safety of your personal data, the transaction data will only be wired while encrypted with TLS technology (former SSL). In order to make payments with TLS no special software is required.
- Invoice: the purchase order generated online and the order confirmation sent by Mylildressing by email do not constitute an invoice. The original invoice is available on your online account. The invoice is never attached to the package. Mylildressing keeps an electronic version of each invoice.
CLAUSE 7 Conformity and Warranty
- We guarantee that our products are in accordance with your order and meet the normal expectations you may have taking into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods are in accordance with any at the moment of your order applicable law.
- As a consumer, you dispose over a statutory 2-year warranty on goods purchased from us if this good is not in accordance with the placed order. During this period and within the legal limits, we provide for the free replacement or repair of goods showing a defect covered by the statutory warranty.
- To the extent of what is possible or reasonable, you have a choice between replacement or repair. Only if replacement or repair is excessive or impossible, or impossible to deliver within a reasonable time, do you have the right to a reduction or to demand the dissolution of the contract of sale.
- During the first six months, you can in all cases call upon the guarantee. Afterwards you have to prove that the defects in the goods are not caused by abnormal use.
Clause 8 Delivery and execution
- Goods are delivered to the delivery address provided when placing the order. Please check the completeness and conformity of the information you give Mylildressing. Mylildressing cannot be held responsible for any typing errors and their consequences in terms of delays or delivery errors. In that case, any expenses incurred for reshipping the order will be assumed by the customer. Mylildressing.com cannot be held responsible for delays in deliveries due to errors or disturbance attributable to carriers (including in the event of all-out of partial strike, in particular of mail services, transport and/or communications).
- Orders placed and paid for on Mylildressing.com before 5pm (except on Sundays and public holidays) are processed and shipped on the same day. On Saturdays, orders placed and paid for before 11am are processed and shipped on the same day. However, depending on the goods purchased, it may take additional time to process and prepare an order: between 1 and 2 working days. The carrier transit times provided below can be taken into account as of reception of the email confirming the shipment. Mylildressing informs you that these shipping times do not include Saturdays, Sundays, and public holidays.
- When a product is in stock it will be delivered to the delivery address within a period of 1 to 4 working days. If a good is not in store, it will be delivered at the delivery address within a period of 3 to 6 working days. We inform you of the delivery period in your order confirmation.
USUAL DELIVERY TIME
1 to 3 working days
2 to 5 working days
2 to 3 working days
FEDEX Rest of the world
Within 5 working days
1 to 2 working days
Should you need any further information on delivery conditions in a specific country, please contact Mylildressing's customer service at any time.
Orders destined for countries outside the European Union are not subject to Belgian VAT. However, they are subject to any taxes and customs duties of the country of destination. These costs and the procedures related thereto shall be paid for by the customer/consignee. They are to be paid directly to the carrier upon delivery.
You are also responsible for checking it is authorized by the law of the country of delivery to import the goods ordered. We recommend you contact the customs service for more information.
BPOST parcel distributor (usual delivery time: 24h)
This delivery mode makes it possible to pick up a parcel at the pick-up point of your choice (in Belgium) within 24h. You can collect your parcel from the parcel distributor via the QR code or 6-digit code you received by email and/or text message as soon as your parcel has been delivered to the parcel distributor by BPOST. You can collect your parcel from the distributor 24/7. The parcel remains available there for five days. You will receive a reminder on the second and fourth days after the parcel has been delivered if you have not collected it yet.
BPACK 24h pro (usual delivery time: 24h)
With BPACK pro, goods are delivered at your home within 24h (1 working day), from Mondays to Fridays, between 9am and 6pm (except on public holidays). If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a non-delivery notice so you can collect your parcel from the nearest post office. You can also call the phone number on the non-delivery notice to ask for the carrier to redeliver the parcel at your home for free (second delivery only). The parcels are held at the post office for 10 working days. If, after the period indicated by the carrier, you have not collected your parcel, it will be sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
BPOST international (usual delivery time: 2 to 5 days)
Goods are delivered at your home within 2 to 5 working days, depending on the destination. Count 1 to 2 additional days for Spain, Bulgaria, Iceland, and Lithuania. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a non-delivery notice so you can collect your parcel from the nearest post office. You can also call the phone number on the non-delivery notice to ask for the carrier to redeliver the parcel at your home again for free (second delivery only). The parcels are held at the post office for 10 working days. If, after the period indicated by the carrier, you have not collected your parcel, it will be sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
Colissimo France (usual delivery time: 48h)
With the Colissimo standard delivery mode, you can receive your parcel within 48h, after the time of shipment, via La Poste and the Colissimo Expert or Profil delivery mode (excluding order processing and preparation, which can take 1 or 2 days). Goods are delivered in France from Mondays to Saturday mornings, except on public holidays. The costs incurred for this option depend on the total weight and volume of the products ordered.
The parcel is carried by La Poste and delivered against signature to the delivery address you provided. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a non-delivery notice at the delivery address so you can collect your parcel from the nearest post office. The parcels are held by La Poste for 15 calendar days. If, after the period indicated by the carrier, you have not collected your parcel, it will be sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
Chronopost Express (usual delivery time: 24h)
With the Chronopost express delivery mode, you will receive your parcel within 24h, as from the time it was shipped by Chronopost (excluding order processing and preparation, which can take 1 or 2 days). Goods are delivered in France from Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays. The costs incurred for this option depend on the total weight and volume of the products ordered.
The parcel is carried by La Poste and delivered against signature to the delivery address you provided. Please make sure the information you provided regarding the access to the delivery point is accurate (code, building, floor, door...), and you also gave a phone number, so you can easily be reached. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a non-delivery notice at the delivery address. The notice will enable you to collect your parcel following the procedures indicated by the carrier. The parcels are held by La Poste for 15 calendar days. If, after the period indicated by the carrier, you have not collected your parcel, it will be sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
UPS (usual delivery time: 24h-48h)
With this delivery mode, you will receive your parcel within 24-48h, as from the time it was shipped by UPS (excluding order processing and preparation, which can take 1 or 2 days). Goods are delivered from Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays. This delivery mode is usually used for the shipment of fragile, bulky, or heavy goods. The costs incurred for this option depend on the total weight and volume of the products ordered. The parcel is carried by UPS and delivered against signature to the delivery address you provided. Please make sure the information you provided regarding the access to the delivery point is accurate (code, building, floor, door...), and you also gave a phone number, so you can easily be reached. If you are absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a non-delivery notice indicating the date of their next visit. You can also call UPS customer service to set a new delivery date that suits you better. After three absences at the time of delivery, the parcel will be automatically sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
FEDEX (usual delivery time: 2 to 3 days for Europe, 5 days for the rest of the world)
With this delivery mode, you will receive your parcel at your home within 2 to 3 days in Europe, and within 5 days for the rest of the world. Goods are delivered from Mondays to Fridays, except on public holidays. The parcel is carried by FEDEX and delivered against signature to the delivery address you provided. If you are absent at the time of delivery, FEDEX will contact you by phone to redeliver your parcel for three consecutive days. If the the carrier was unable to deliver the parcel, it will be automatically sent back to Mylildressing. Mylildressing reserves the right to refund the purchase price. Freight charges will be at your expense.
- If we are not able to deliver on time, we will always notify you before the to the end of the delivery period. If we do not, you can cancel your order for free. In that case we will refund you within 30 days after dissolution of the agreement.
- The shipment of goods and gift vouchers is always at our risk. So you do not have to worry about goods lost during transportation. If you, however, return goods to us within 14 days after delivery because you prefer not to keep them, you will be responsible for the transportation.
- If the delivered goods were damaged during transport, do not correspond to the goods mentioned on the delivery note or do not correspond to the goods you ordered, you have to report this as quickly as possible and in any case within 3 days. Subsequently, you have to send the goods back within 14 calendar days after delivery.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage suffered due to late delivery or non-delivery by the transporter assigned by the company. In such cases our liability remains limited to the value of the goods of which it is shown that they were not received by the customer.
CLAUSE 9 Duration
- The Consumer has the right to terminate a contract of indefinite duration at any time, with due observance of the agreed termination rules and notice of at least one month.
- A fixed-term contract has a duration of maximum two years.
- If a fixed-term contract contains an automatic renewal clause, the contract will be continued as a contract of indefinite duration with a notice of at least one month. This clause will be placed in bold letters and in a frame separated from the text, on the front side of the first page. This clause will also contain the consequences and procedures for an automatic renewal.
CLAUSE 10 Force majeure
- In case of force majeure, we are not obliged to fulfill our obligations. In that case we may either suspend our obligations for the duration of the state of force majeure or definitely repudiate the agreement.
- Events of force majeure are all circumstances external to our will and control that render the respect of our obligations completely or partly impossible. Such events include amongst others strikes, fire, disruption of energy supplies or telecommunication networks or communication systems and/or the temporary down-time of the online store, late delivery or absence of delivery by suppliers or other third parties…
Clause 11 Intellectual property
- Our website, logos, texts, photographs, names, and in general all our communications are protected by intellectual property rights either belonging to us, Mylildressing, or our suppliers or other claimants.
- It is forbidden to use and/or change any of the intellectual property rights as described in the present clause. So you may not copy nor reproduce for example drawings, photographs names, texts, logos, colour combinations, etc. ...without our prior written and explicit consent.
clause 12 Complaints procedure and conflicts
- We do hope that all our customers are always 100% satisfied. If nevertheless you would have complaints concerning our services, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do the utmost to deal with your complaint within 7 days.
- All contracts we conclude with our customers are, regardless of their place of residence, exclusively governed by Belgian law. Only the Dutch courts of Belgium are competent to adjudicate with disputes arising out of or connected to these contracts. If as a result of international law the law of a different country applies, the interpretation of the current terms and conditions will in the first instance be done in accordance to the Belgian Law on Market Practices and Consumer Protection.